Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Saying "See you soon"!

Hi everyone!

Sarah here - just popping in for my last post here at the Scissors Paper Ink blog!

As some of you may know, I am now working and teaching classes at Pages2Scrap - a scrapbooking store in Tuggerah. So I have decided to concentrate my energies on my classes there, and will no longer be teaching classes at Kincumber as a part of Scissors, Paper, Ink.

I'm sad to be leaving the girls, and I wish them all the best for the future! I just know they're going to have lots of fabulous projects and events to keep you busy!

You can find out about my upcoming classes on my blog here.

I have really appreciated everyone's support, both at Erina, and with Scissors, Paper Ink. I've met some lovely ladies and I really enjoy coming to classes and seeing you all!

Many of you have already come to my classes at Pages2Scrap, and I thank you for your continued support! So I'm not saying Goodbye - I'm saying "See you soon"!

~Sarah~

PS: Stacey will be doing the blogging here now, so It's over to you Stace! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Scissors, Paper, Ink! We love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave us a comment!