Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Cards

Have you started making your Christmas cards? Maybe you have chosen to buy yours this year.
For those of you that are creating your own I thought I would share a couple of my cards and a link to some inspiration.
My Christmas card motto is: they have to be simple. I make around 30 Christmas cards for friends and family each year so I can't be fussing or agonising over the perfect layout or embellishments.
Here are a few of my quick cards from this year.


I use all my left over papers and off cuts, stamps, printed titles and even parts of cards from previous years.
If you need some fresh inspiration try Page Maps they have card sketches and examples.
Good luck to those taking on the challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Scissors, Paper, Ink! We love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave us a comment!