Saturday, February 23, 2013

Wild weather

Isn't this weather awful!

I don't know about you but my kids go stir-crazy being cooped up in the house all day. I thought I'd share some of my indoor activites with you incase you need things to keep your little ones busy!!

We did a lot of these things in the Summer holidays but they are equally effective on rainy days.


Corn flour + water + food colouring = Goo


Note: food colouring does stain their hands for a short period!


Mini marshmallows + toothpicks = Anything you want!


Large marshmallows + spaghetti also works


Rocks + Paint + Markers = Pet rocks





Washi tape = Road for cars
 



Hope there is something that inspires your kids. I have to admit I loved the pet rock painting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Scissors, Paper, Ink! We love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave us a comment!