Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Using supplies

Occasionally I have a small amount of time when I finish designing one month's class and before I start on the next month. This month I tried to make use of this time by doing a few layouts for myself (this is quite an unusual thing)! I still used my Line it Up tool, but made didn't make a note of the measurements and I didn't have to worry about how my class would replicate what I have done. I used some new Kaisercraft papers and dug into my own supplies to complete these 2 simple layouts and card.

Kaisercraft Secret Admirer Cherished paper

Kaisercraft Secret Admirer Cherished paper

Kaisercraft Tropicana Summer paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Scissors, Paper, Ink! We love hearing from you, so please feel free to leave us a comment!